Clearlink gets SEO. Because of our deep roots and expertise in search engine optimization we know that with company wide mission to “transform the way the world’s leading brands find, acquire, and support their customers while improving the overall customer experience” organic search is essential to the process.
From our C-level down you will be hard-pressed to find a person throughout the company that doesn’t both value and have a strong understanding of SEO. Our SEO Manager/Director is integral to development of the SEO Channel, training of our SEO Specialists and close oversight of ongoing strategies set for all our web properties.
The SEO Manager/ Director works closely with the SEO VP and individual SEOs on each team in the planning, testing, and executing of SEO initiatives, developing process, and ensuring adherence to best practices.
The SEO Manager/Director excels at coordination with Marketing Managers and each of the other marketing functions to advocate for SEO considerations and ensure consistency in SEO strategy and implementation across multiple properties.
Working to streamline SEO workflow the SEO Manager/Director engages regularly in analysis, reporting, training and implementing SEO best practices for ongoing optimization, troubleshooting complex issues and having both an direct and indirect impact on Clearlink’s profitability achieved via organic search.
- Develop and execute SEO strategies for CL and other web properties, including optimizing current web pages and working with various channels on projects that are being developed or planned.
- Create performance reports using Google Analytics or other similar tools.
- Review and analyze CL and Brand Partner sites for areas that need to be improved, deleted, revamped, etc; prepare detailed SEO strategy reports for management.
- Carry out SEO functions, including keyword research, site audits, information architecture planning, domain valuation.
- Identify keyword targeting opportunities for Brand Partner and CL sites; organize and run projects and campaigns to improve website search result listings.
- Opportunity, competitive and market analysis
- Proposal development and partner communication
- Conduct analysis to evaluate the performance of search engine optimization strategies; identify and evaluate current site goals and link building strategies;
- Research data for future projects
- Provide training and strategic oversight of SEO Specialists
- Other duties may be assigned as required.
- BA in Engineering, Computer Science, Marketing or a related field
- 4-6 years SEO experience in a B to C environment
- Expert-level knowledge of SEO methods and best practices.
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to manage details, efficient work habits, and overall flexibility
- Must be able to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment along with the ability to accept interruptions as part of the routine
- Self-starter approach to work, with an eagerness to consistently meet and exceed objectives and willingness take on additional responsibility
- Proven ability to manage a diverse team excelling in identifies and capitalizing on individual contributor strengths
- Advanced SEO tool, Google Analytics and Excel skills
What we have to offer:
At Clearlink, our goal is to create opportunity for our people; if you're smart, hungry, and love to get things done, this is the perfect opportunity to build on your career in digital marketing. You'll have the opportunity to sharpen your skills working with some of the biggest brands in the country, marketing services that people love.
We are an established and growing company with a start-up atmosphere, which means you'll have the opportunity to create and execute enterprise SEO strategies and the freedom to approach them in creative ways.
Established in 2003, Clearlink employs more than 1,700 sales, marketing, and technology professionals in Utah and Arizona. Clearlink was recognized nationally and locally for strong leadership, business growth, innovative employee initiatives and corporate social responsibility, including:
- Utah Business Magazine's Fast 50 Award, 2007-2016
- MountainWest Capital Network’s "Utah 100," 2007-2015
- Inc Magazine's Inc. 500/5000 list, 2008-2015
- Salt Lake Tribune, Top Workplaces in Utah, 2015-2016
- Best Places to Work, Outside Magazine, 2013
- Utah Work/Life Best Places to Work, 2009-2012
- Best Wellness Program, Gold’s Gym Diamond Award, 2012-2017
- Deseret News named Clearlink one of the Top Workplaces in Utah in 2015 and 2016
- Utah Business Magazine's Green Business Award - Corporate Excellence 2016
- Utah Chapter, American Marketing Association - Internal Campaign 2016