Clearlink is looking for a Brand Compliance Specialist to support our in-house legal department. The Brand Compliance Specialist will be responsible for ensuring that various marketing efforts, including websites and print materials, comply with the guidelines established by CLEARLINK and its brand partners.
- Conduct periodic internal reviews or audits of Clearlink's websites and websites belonging to Clearlink affiliates to ensure compliance procedures.
- Identify compliance issues that require follow-up or investigation.
- Develops new and supports existing processes to identify and address compliance issues.
- Assists Brand Compliance Manager in communicating necessary standards and guidelines to colleagues.
- Provides research and advice on legal marketing issues.
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
- Computer Skills: Proficiency in Word, Excel, and Adobe application programs.
- Knowledge of CLEARLINK structure, operations, brands
- Ability to pay attention to detail.
- Ability to analyze data and provide recommendations.
- Knowledge and application of compliance law, as well as regulations and legislation related to this function.
- Well developed skills in oral and written communication.
- Bachelors degree from an accredited University or equivalent plus, 1-2 years relevant work experience in a sales/marketing or legal environment.
Who we are:
Clearlink's team of 1200+ employees is headquartered in Salt Lake City, and has been serving Fortune 500 companies for over 12 years. Here are a few of our recent recognitions:
Best Places to Work, Outside Magazine, 2013
Entrepreneur.com Best Places to Work Index, Finalist 2011
Outstanding Corporate Culture, American Association of Inside Sales Professionals, 2011
Utah Work/Life Best Places to Work, 2009-2012
Best of State for Contact Center, 2012
Best Wellness Program, Gold’s Gym Diamond Award, 2012-2013
Stevie Award Finalist: Cultural Investments that Work, 2012
Inc. 500/5000 list, 2009-2013
Utah's Fast 50, 2007-2013