Clearlink - SLC

Office & Facilities Assistant

US-UT-Salt Lake City
Job ID
2017-2428
# Positions
1

Overview

Do you enjoy variety in the workday? CLEARLINK is looking for a sharp and motivated Office & Facilities Assistant to help us run our day-to-day in our Salt Lake City location. We are looking for someone to create a positive and lasting impression with visitors and employees, ensuring they have a positive experience with CLEARLINK. 

Responsibilities:

  • Assist with the day to day admin functions of our facilities department
  • Ensure facility tasks are being completed on time and creating a daily agenda
  • Tracking of Clearlink seating
  • Own all maintenance of calendars for conference rooms
  • Occasionally visit our Orem office and ensure facilities are completed
  • Cover the front desk in times of absence, which includes being the face of the company, handling incoming calls and guests 
  • Point of contact for Vendor relations
  • Schedule appointments and coordinate meetings
  • Answer questions about the organization and associated activities
  • Serve as the point of contact for sales managers and staff for questions and requests within the office
  • Assist Office Manager and Facilities Manager with a variety of projects as requested

Qualifications:

  • 1-2 years relevant work experience
  • Eye for detail, timeliness, and accuracy
  • Ability to lead people and ensure project completion
  • Ability to multi-task and adapt in a changing and fast-paced environment
  • Good organization and time management skills
  • Excellent written, verbal, and listening communication skills

Why should I work at Clearlink:

  • As a premier sales and marketing employer in Salt Lake City and one of Utah's fastest growing companies, CLEARLINK is known for taking most things up a notch, or two.
  • Our clients include some of the biggest brands in the nation (DISH Network, ADT Home Security, and Qwest among others), and our employee roster is stacked with people you'd die to work with and for.
  • Word on the street is that 97% of our employees absolutely love their job and the other 3% were too busy playing ping pong in the break room to comment.
  • If you couldn't tell, our bottom line is our people and we're committed to them for the long haul.

About CLEARLINK:

CLEARLINK’s team of 1,300+ employees is headquartered in Salt Lake City and has been creating marketing content services for Fortune 500 companies for over 13 years. At CLEARLINK you will have opportunities to work with people who are as passionate as they are talented, develop yourself and your skills, and create valuable content and relationships every day. We also like to reward our employees:

  • Up to 100% healthcare for your entire family
  • Over two weeks paid time off
  • Paid ski days, wellness activities, and team outings
  • Fully-stocked break room and gourmet coffee
  • Award-winning wellness program with free health coaching
  • All-expense paid vacations for top employees

 

 

Options

Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed

Connect With Us!

Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.