Do you have a passion for social media strategy, execution, and reporting? Do you like working with multiple clients in a fast-paced environment? Do you want to bring your dog to work? Our Social Media Strategist role may be just what you’re looking for in your next career move.
As a part of the Social team, the Social Media Strategist will work independently on paid social for clients, and switch effortlessly to traditional community management. They will bring a nuanced and thoughtful approach to different clients across B2B, B2C, and Enterprise channels. Perhaps most importantly, they’ll be able to provide insight and recommendations to clients on an ongoing basis.
- Supervise and execute client campaign work including (but not limited to) community management, paid social media execution, content creation, sponsorship management, and online event management.
- Work closely with the Team Lead and client teams to ensure social media campaigns are on strategy, on time and on target.
- Create social media marketing plans and social audits, paid social audits, and competition research.
- Monitor and optimize paid social media campaigns on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Create monthly editorial calendars and engagement for clients on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Communicate with partner agencies on client accounts to ensure consistency within brand messaging, customer engagement, and user acquisition
- Manage reporting to detail key insights and results around client work.
- 3 to 5 years of dedicated social experience at a digital marketing, advertising, public relations or interactive agency.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, or related field.
- Previous client experience managing paid social account above $10k per month.
- A robust knowledge of social media platforms, including the analytics suites and paid interfaces offered by each major social media platform in the market.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to think, plan and execute resourcefully, across multiple tasks.
- Ability to produce and present reports appropriate for client meetings, client board presentations, etc
- Knowledge of social media tools, including (but not limited to) Agora Pulse, Hootsuite, Buffer, Bit.ly, Sprout Social, Sprinklr, Pablo, and Canva.
- Knowledge of general office software and tools (Microsoft Office, Google Drive).
- Maximization of Resources
- Continuous Learning
- Problem Solving
- Customer Service
- S.H.I.F.T.S: Our How
- Superior skills and work product
- High EQ. We know people and their needs
- Intellectual curiosity: Learn the shit out of everything
- Fearless accountability for remarkable communications
- Minimum of three years of relevant social experience, five years desired.
- Educational Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising or related field.
Clearlink's team of 1,400+ employees is headquartered in Salt Lake City and has been creating marketing content services for Fortune 500 companies for over 13 years. At Clearlink you will have opportunities to work with people who are as passionate as they are talented, develop yourself and your skills, and create valuable content and relationships every day. We also like to reward our employees:
- Up to 100% healthcare for your entire family
- Over two weeks paid time off
- Paid ski days, wellness activities, and team outings
- Fully-stocked break room and gourmet coffee
- Award-winning wellness program with free health coaching
- All-expense paid vacations for top employees
- Monthly gym subsidy