As a paid search strategist, you will be able to apply your knowledge of paid search to collaborate with an experienced team of PPC strategists, designers, developers, SEO specialists, and display advertisers. Analyze real-time data to understand key metrics captured in house such as phone calls, conversion rates, and profitability at a granular level.
You’ll be responsible for building and optimizing paid search campaigns, testing new ad networks, and communicating performance to account stakeholders. CLEARLINK paid search spends over $2 million/month, spanning a variety of industries including telecommunications, TV service, insurance, moving, home security, and B2B services.
Who we’re looking for:
- Our ideal candidate has an AdWords Advanced Search Certification and a strong technical background, with at least one year of experience managing PPC campaigns.
- You work well in a fast-paced team environment and enjoy creating rewarding relationships with the people that you work with.
- You have a rare combination of technical ability and excellent communication and would be just as comfortable writing enticing ad copy as you would be manipulating keyword research in an Excel spreadsheet.
- You have an incredible attention to detail and strong analytical skills.
- You’re intrinsically motivated and do what it takes to reach your goals.
- We love working with people who have passion for their work, who constantly seek to improve personally and professionally.
- If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you.
Established in 2003, Clearlink employs more than 1,700 sales, marketing, and technology professionals in Utah and Arizona. Clearlink was recognized nationally and locally for strong leadership, business growth, innovative employee initiatives and corporate social responsibility, including:
- Utah Business Magazine's Fast 50 Award, 2007-2016
- MountainWest Capital Network’s "Utah 100," 2007-2015
- Inc Magazine's Inc. 500/5000 list, 2008-2015
- Salt Lake Tribune, Top Workplaces in Utah, 2015-2016
- Best Places to Work, Outside Magazine, 2013
- Utah Work/Life Best Places to Work, 2009-2012
- Best Wellness Program, Gold’s Gym Diamond Award, 2012-2017
- Deseret News named Clearlink one of the Top Workplaces in Utah in 2015 and 2016
- Utah Business Magazine's Green Business Award - Corporate Excellence 2016
- Utah Chapter, American Marketing Association - Internal Campaign 2016