Clearlink is building a new business that has the potential to reinvent the customer experience & customer care landscape. We’re excited to find someone who will help operationalize this new service on behalf of our brand partners.
What will you do:
- Apply your knowledge of marketing and marketing technologies to create BETTER customer care content for brands.
- Work to reduce the number of customer service contacts (via phone or chat) and to improve customer support satisfaction metrics by better understanding a customer’s journey from initial click to customer care solution.
- Through your knowledge of SEO & PPC (and any other appropriate promotional or discovery channel) ensure we are putting the right content in front of the right customer in the right way to answer their questions more effectively & efficiently.
- Conduct market research (or leverage existing research already completed by brand partners) to better understand the various customer segments of brand partners. Use collected information to custom tailor content types to the needs of those customer segments.
- Analyze & understand web analytics, customer tracking data, and call center data to ensure we are creating the RIGHT content to answer the RIGHT customer problems.
- Use your knowledge of desktop and mobile UX to drive the optimization of support content organization, design and usability. Create content in the right format (lists, infographics, video, etc.) that is concise, simple and easy to digest. Improve the overall online support experience for customers across multiple brands.
- Lead and manage cross-functional teams to efficiently execute day-to-day objectives in line with project & business goals.
- Partner with account management leadership to ensure the overarching strategy of each brand partner is understood, that the content creation plan is well executed, and that partner goals are being met.
- Report on marketing KPI’s and strategic milestones to main stakeholders within the business and with brand partner leadership.
- Develop team members by providing one-on-one feedback, conducting training, and working together on projects.
- Mentor teams, inspiring them to meet aggressive goals. Cultivate potential and reward effort, ideation, performance, and success.
What we are looking for:
- Best-in-class digital strategy thought leadership
- Firm understanding of online content creation & customer service
- Deep, rich experience in interpreting data to understand end-users and creating digital experiences that serve the needs of those users
- Deep working knowledge of online marketing channels like SEO, PPC, etc.
- Boundless sense of curiosity and wonder
- Creative problem-solver
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal
- Comfortable giving and receiving feedback
- Good balance of confidence and humility
- BS/BA in Marketing, or related field or equivalent work experience
- 5 years minimum experience in digital marketing, preferably in lead gen business model
- 3 years minimum experience in leadership, preferably in digital marketing
- Ability to take high-level ideas and turn them into action items
- Ability to keep your foot on the gas at all times, acting with urgency and positivity regardless of the obstacle
Established in 2003, Clearlink employs more than 1,700 sales, marketing, and technology professionals in Utah and Arizona. Clearlink was recognized nationally and locally for strong leadership, business growth, innovative employee initiatives and corporate social responsibility, including:
- Utah Business Magazine's Fast 50 Award, 2007-2016
- MountainWest Capital Network’s "Utah 100," 2007-2015
- Inc Magazine's Inc. 500/5000 list, 2008-2015
- Salt Lake Tribune, Top Workplaces in Utah, 2015-2016
- Best Places to Work, Outside Magazine, 2013
- Utah Work/Life Best Places to Work, 2009-2012
- Best Wellness Program, Gold’s Gym Diamond Award, 2012-2017
- Deseret News named Clearlink one of the Top Workplaces in Utah in 2015 and 2016
- Utah Business Magazine's Green Business Award - Corporate Excellence 2016
- Utah Chapter, American Marketing Association - Internal Campaign 2016