Are you passionate about front-end web development and excited to work with emerging web technologies? Due to our growth, we're looking for an experienced Web Developer to join our all-star marketing team. As a Front-End Web Developer, you will be doing responsive front-end web development for many of our websites and landing pages, and have a great time doing it.
Is this the right job for you?
The Web Developer will work with the Front-End team to develop websites for CLEARLINK and our various partners. He or she will be slicing/converting PSDs into HTML and CSS and will be responsible for the front-end development and maintenance of our web properties. The ideal candidate for this position will have experience excelling in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment and love all things web. If you feel as though you fit this description, and you meet the requirements listed below, we want to hear from you.
- 3-5 years of experience as a front-end web developer
- Solid PHP and MySQL experience preferred
- Experience with Photoshop
- Design skills are a plus
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with others
- Ability to mentor and assist less experienced developers
- Ability to self-manage and keep track of multiple projects
- An understanding of SEO standards is also preferred
Clearlink’s team of 1,300+ employees is headquartered in Salt Lake City and has been creating marketing content services for Fortune 500 companies for over 13 years. At Clearlink you will have opportunities to work with people who are as passionate as they are talented, develop yourself and your skills, and create valuable content and relationships every day. We also like to reward our employees:
- Up to 100% healthcare for your entire family
- Over two weeks paid time off
- Paid ski days, wellness activities, and team outings
- Fully-stocked break room and gourmet coffee
- Award-winning wellness program with free health coaching
- All-expense paid vacations for top employees
- Monthly gym subsidy