Clearlink’s spring internship program blends real-world experience with an extensive overview of the marketing industry. Knowledgeable mentors will provide guidance as you gain professional hands-on experience across a variety of digital marketing channels. The summer internship program is 14 weeks in length and offers a unique perspective into a leading provider of content and conversation services supporting top name brands like Dish, CenturyLink, Verizon, AT&T and more. Compensation is competitive.
We are looking for students to work in Technology in each of the following areas:
- Core technology
- Fast paced application development! PHP, Laravel, Vue.js, Go. Requires elite communication skills. Development is completed in a highly rewarding collaborative environment.
- The confluence of Business and Technology working directly with Marketing. Fast paced development on a collaborative team. Requires excellent communication skills. PHP, Laravel, Vue.js, Go, and Python.
- Data driven mindset with the ability to manipulate complex sets of information and draw conclusions
- Innate sense of intellectual curiosity that drives you to be constantly learning
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced team environment
- Bachelor's Degree in a quantitative or technical discipline preferred, undergrads will be considered
- Ability to work 30-40 hours per week from Jan 8th - Mar 30th 2018
CLEARLINK’s team of 1,300+ employees is headquartered in Salt Lake City and has been creating marketing content services for Fortune 500 companies for over 13 years. Here are a few of our recent recognitions:
- Best Places to Work, Outside Magazine, 2013
- Entrepreneur.com Best Places to Work Index, Finalist 2011
- Outstanding Corporate Culture, American Association of Inside Sales Professionals, 2011
- Utah Work/Life Best Places to Work, 2009-2012
- Best of State Contact Center, 2012
- Best Wellness Program, Gold’s Gym Diamond Award, 2012-2014
- Stevie Award Finalist: Cultural Investments that Work, 2012
- Inc. 500/5000 list, 2008-2014
- Utah Fast 50, 2007-2014