CLEARLINK is looking for a dynamic Recruiting Manager to lead our Scottsdale Recruiting and work in the trenches along with their team. We are looking for someone who is an expert and has a real passion for high volume recruiting.
The ideal candidate should be able to prove self-motivation, excellent customer service skills, the ability to communicate with colleagues at all levels, and the ability to transform ideas into action. This candidate should have a passion for leading others in a forward-thinking and robust way, while working side by side the team interviewing and hiring.
- Assist in developing and executing effective recruitment strategies, plans and processes to attract top talent..
- Remain current on changes in internal business structure and hiring plans to ensure timely and effective recruiting strategies are in place
- Provide prompt and thorough communication to internal staff and prospective employees.
- Work with the team to create an exceptional experience to both candidates and hiring managers
- Deliver on Service Level Agreements/metrics while motivating your team to constantly raise the bar.
- Provide day to day direction and coaching to staff
- Partner with hiring managers to understand their business and staffing needs in order to build and maintain active candidate pipelines for high volume positions.
- Prepare and present regular management reports of key staffing metrics to include quality of hire, attrition, candidate flow, among others as applicable.
- 3-5+ years of high volume recruiting experience
- 2+ years of experience leading recruiting teams and managing direct reports in a large high-volume environment or a lead recruiter with a can-do attitude and the aptitude to take the next step.
- Significant experience identifying, screening, interviewing and closing exempt candidates required.
- Intermediate use of Microsoft Office applications, such as Word and Excel. Excellent organizational skills and exquisite attention to detail.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, perform under time pressure, and effectively manage competing and/or changing priorities.
- Ability to be proactive and work with all levels of the organization, anticipating organizational questions, needs, and/or obstacles, while establishing and maintaining collaborative partnerships.
- Must have a solution-oriented attitude in dealing with peers and department managers.
- Experience with staffing metrics, reporting, analysis and workforce planning.
- Analyze information to make data-driven decisions.
- Able to adapt, promote, and champion change.
Clearlink’s team of 1,300+ employees is headquartered in Salt Lake City and has been creating marketing content services for Fortune 500 companies for over 13 years. At Clearlink you will have opportunities to work with people who are as passionate as they are talented, develop yourself and your skills, and create valuable content and relationships every day. We also like to reward our employees:
- Up to 100% healthcare for your entire family
- Over two weeks paid time off
- Paid ski days, wellness activities, and team outings
- Fully-stocked break room and gourmet coffee
- Award-winning wellness program with free health coaching
- All-expense paid vacations for top employees
- Monthly gym subsidy