Clearlink is looking for an experienced copywriter who can create useful content that connects with readers. The person in this position will primarily write content for websites, including blog posts, product reviews, and in-depth articles. Candidates should have experience employing best practices for web copy and creating user-focused content. Experience in SEO, CRO, or content strategy is a huge plus.
Conceptualize and write research-intensive, consumer-oriented content, specifically focusing on in-depth reviews and comparison artiicles. The person in this role should show a passion for empowering consumers to make smart purchasing decisions, should understand consumer trigger points, and should craft effective calls-to-action.
- 3+ years experience as a consumer-driven, marketing copywriter.
- Experience working with a collaborative creative team.
- Strong experience writing for the web.
- A varied writing portfolio, including non-work related pieces, such as blog articles, website pieces, short stories, magazine articles, etc.
- Must have a strong writing portfolio.
- Strong experience in online marketing and an ability to change copy based on placement, timing, and audience.
- Seeks understanding and loves giving a voice to different points of view.
- Results-oriented with ability to take feedback and revise copy.
- Comfortable brainstorming and openly sharing ideas with designers, content strategists, and others.
- Creative thinker who thrives in an always-changing, fast-paced and often ambiguous work environment.
- Autonomous, self-starter who asks great questions and seeks information and resources to excel in their position.
- Loves research, testing products, and delving deeply into subjects in order to be able to write authoritative, trustworthy, helpful content.
Clearlink’s team of 1,300+ employees is headquartered in Salt Lake City and has been creating marketing content services for Fortune 500 companies for over 13 years. At Clearlink you will have opportunities to work with people who are as passionate as they are talented, develop yourself and your skills, and create valuable content and relationships every day. We also like to reward our employees:
- Up to 100% healthcare for your entire family
- Over two weeks paid time off
- Paid ski days, wellness activities, and team outings
- Fully-stocked break room and gourmet coffee
- Award-winning wellness program with free health coaching
- All-expense paid vacations for top employees
- Monthly gym subsidy