Clearlink is looking for a full-time editing intern to join our marketing team over the summer. We’re looking for someone who can proof and edit blog posts, resource articles, and website copy. You should submit samples of your editing. Interns will work a regular workweek: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., and pay is $12 an hour.
Hired interns will learn about online marketing, SEO, paid search advertising, PR, and social media advertising. The work will cover a range of content that includes blog posts, landing pages, website copy, email campaigns, and more. Interns will collaborate with other experts across disciplines to create compelling content.
In this role, you’ll learn about editing for the web, consumer trigger points, and how to execute on a team vision while working with other team members.
- Interested in both digital and traditional marketing channels
- Skilled in helping others write clear, driven, and creative content
- Detail-oriented and results-driven with ability to take feedback on how to improve
- Comfortable brainstorming and openly sharing ideas
- Creative thinker who thrives in an always-changing, fast-paced work environment
- Autonomous self-starter who asks intelligent questions and proactively seeks the knowledge and resources to excel
- Collaborative individual who loves working with others and sharing ideas
- Working on a degree in Editing, English, Communications, Journalism, or similar field
- Love of writing, especially non-fiction, marketing writing, or business writing
- Editing samples/portfolio
- Editing test project for qualified applicants
- Experience working with digital media is a plus
- Editing, English, Public Relations, Sociology, Advertising, Marketing, Comparative Studies