Clearlink's summer internship program blends real-world experience with an extensive overview of the marketing industry. Knowledgeable mentors will provide guidance as you gain professional hands-on experience across a variety of digital marketing channels. The summer internship program is 10 weeks in length and offers a unique perspective into a leading provider of content and conversation services supporting top name brands like Dish, CenturyLink, Verizon, AT&T and more. Compensation is competitive.
We are looking for students to work in the following;
- PPC - Organize and optimize keyword campaigns
- SEO - Linkbuilding and site audits
- Outreach - Relationship-building techniques, market development strategies
- Project Manager- Assist teams with project refining and workflow
- Chat- Manage chat engagement points on multiple domains and work with the conversion rate optimization team to organize and manage A/B tests to improve performance.
- Email-Set up, monitor, and troubleshoot marketing email campaigns
- Data driven mindset with the ability to manipulate complex sets of information and draw conclusions
- Innate sense of intellectual curiosity that drives you to be constantly learning
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced team environment
- Must be a junior or senior at the University of Utah or Westminster with an applicable area of study
- Ability to work 30-40 hours per week from May 21- July 27 2018