Are you passionate about building relationships and helping people solve problems? It’s time to check out Clearlink! We are currently seeking top talent to work as an Insurance Servicing Specialist! Be a part of a company that supports their employees! Clearlink will cover all of your study materials to help you prepare for the exam!
As an Insurance Servicing Specialist for Clearlink you will have the opportunity to grow your career. We are looking for talented individuals who are career oriented, high performing with excellent people skills!
What we are looking for:
- 1-2 years experience in a customer service role.
- Provides timely, accurate and responsive information and service to policyholders and agents for limited Personal lines products, plans and programs.
- May independently solve problems of limited scope and complexity.
- Identifies, analyzes, and owns customer policy needs to ensure high customer satisfaction, growth and retention of business.
- Have excellent phone presentation and communication skills
- Capable of maintaining constant energy and enthusiasm on all calls
- Love building and maintaining strong client relationships
- Property & Casualty license required. If you are not currently licensed we pay for your testing, licensing, and all study materials. Your offer will be contingent on passing your licensing exam before the start date.
- Minimum 1-2 years customer service experience
- Sales experience is a plus
- Track record of personal success – exceeding goals, career progression
- Ability to review, record and organize written data from a variety of sources with no prescribed format is essential
- First-rate communication skills. Customer orientation; demonstrates empathy and patience
- Focused, able to manage time effectively
- Background check, credit check and fingerprints will be ran on all applicants.
What we offer:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision Package (100% paid after a year)
- Up to two weeks paid time off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) participation
- Casual dress code
- Exciting and fun team oriented environment
- Lounge areas with video games and ping-pong
- Monthly employee development classes
- Annual company trips to Mexico and Las Vegas
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/clearlinkers
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/CLEARLINKtv
Who We Are:
Clearlink’s team of 1,400+ employees is headquartered in Salt Lake City and has been creating marketing content services for Fortune 500 companies for over 13 years. At Clearlink you will have opportunities to work with people who are as passionate as they are talented, develop yourself and your skills, and create valuable content and relationships every day.