Are you passionate about helping people solve their problems? It’s time to check out Clearlink! We are currently seeking top talent to work as an Insurance Claims Specialist! Be a part of a company that supports their employees! Clearlink will cover all of your study materials to help you prepare for the exam!
As an Insurance Claims Specialist for Clearlink you will have the opportunity to grow your career. We are looking for talented individuals who are career oriented, high performing with excellent people skills!
What we are looking for:
- 1-2 years experience in a customer service role.
- Performs a full range of customer service functions to support the caller needs of the Personal Insurance Claims Service Centers.
- Performs in a fast-paced, high-production, high-volume environment that focuses heavily on customer satisfaction.
- Work is driven primarily by inbound calls and written communications.
- Have excellent phone presentation and communication skills
- Capable of maintaining constant energy and enthusiasm on all calls
- Love building and maintaining strong client relationships
- Property & Casualty license required. If you are not currently licensed we pay for your testing, licensing, and all study materials. Your offer will be contingent on passing your licensing exam before the start date.
- Minimum 6 months related work experience required
- Customer Service experience preferred
- Proficiency with computers is mandatory. Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and keyboard shortcuts desired. Must be able to type a minimum of 25 WPM
- Track record of personal success – exceeding goals, career progression
- Ability to review, record and organize written data from a variety of sources with no prescribed format is essential
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills, and the capacity to multi-task in a structured fast paced work environment are required. Customer orientation; demonstrates empathy
- Ability to handle confidential and proprietary information is critical
- Focused, able to manage time effectively
- Background check, credit check and fingerprints will be ran on all applicants.
What we offer:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision Package (100% paid after a year)
- Up to two weeks paid time off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) participation
- Casual dress code
- Exciting and fun team oriented environment
- Lounge areas with video games and ping-pong
- Monthly employee development classes
- Annual company trips to Mexico and Las Vegas
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/clearlinkers
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/CLEARLINKtv
Who We Are:
Clearlink’s team of 1,400+ employees is headquartered in Salt Lake City and has been creating marketing content services for Fortune 500 companies for over 13 years. At Clearlink you will have opportunities to work with people who are as passionate as they are talented, develop yourself and your skills, and create valuable content and relationships every day.