We are looking for a passionate, experienced and strategic content marketing expert, with exceptional storytelling, SEO and editorial skills, to define and execute digital content strategy/vision. This role will work closely with our marketing and strategy leadership to identify content goals and initiatives, and will lead content marketing efforts to drive awareness, site visits and ultimately revenue.
The ideal candidate will have expertise in building a consumer facing website by creating engaging content for all digital channels (including websites, emails, blogs, social networks, etc.). As well as having an entrepreneurial mindset, a portfolio of expanding website traffic and distribution across search, social and other digital channels.
- Build and execute digital content strategy to grow new and developing web properties.
- Evaluate and identify target customer segments.
- Determine opportunities within search, social and other channels. Develop content themes and assets that drive awareness and increase revenue to these audiences and channels.
- Plan and execute ROI-positive content programs at scale.
- Manage the content strategy, as well as editorial, SEO, design and copywriting functions, for set group of web properties. Partner with development and marketing teams as need to drive success.
- Create compelling content in easily consumable formats to increase engagement, visits.
- Define and manage localization and translation strategy/processes.
- Evaluate messaging and pathways to maximize performance.
- Manage an editorial calendar based on strategic goals, business priorities, product launches and other events.
- Implement best practices for content creation, reuse and optimization.
- Understand the dynamics of the digital marketing ecosystem and extract key trends, topics and content themes that will help us engage our target audience.
- Develop and maintain a working knowledge of the CMS to ensure continuous productivity.
- Drive continuous innovation in evolving formats most effective at engaging our target audience.
- Build and manage a team of in-house/outsourced content editors, marketers and copywriters.
- 5+ years Preferred
- Demonstrable track record of defining and executing highly effective content marketing programs.
- Metrics-driven, with a relentless focus on increasing site visits, search rankings and ROI. Experience with developing KPIs, dashboards and benchmark reports to measure content engagement success.
- Proven ability to translate brand personality and product capabilities into content assets that engage customers and increase lead generation/conversion rates.
- Strong understanding of localization strategies, translation processes, etc.
- Excellent storyteller, with outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Creative thinker and leader, with the ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Ability to operate at both strategic and tactical levels.
- Strong management, leadership, and mentoring skills. Ability to collaborate and manage a team as well as multiple projects.
- Portfolio of proven work samples
Clearlink’s team of 1,300+ employees is headquartered in Salt Lake City and has been creating marketing content services for Fortune 500 companies for over 13 years. At Clearlink you will have opportunities to work with people who are as passionate as they are talented, develop yourself and your skills, and create valuable content and relationships every day. We also like to reward our employees:
- Up to 100% healthcare for your entire family
- Over two weeks paid time off
- Paid ski days, wellness activities, and team outings
- Fully-stocked break room and gourmet coffee
- Award-winning wellness program with free health coaching
- All-expense paid vacations for top employees
- Monthly gym subsidy