Clearlink Agency/Mattress Firm Team
Clearlink is looking for an eCommerce Specialist to assist with the creation and management of web pages and consumer sites for a large, retail client. The ideal candidate thrives in a strong team environment, has a keen eye for detail and is extremely well-versed in web and mobile site usability and best practices.
- Work with internal marketing team and external client team to create promotional landing pages for campaigns.
- Manage web content projects from start to finish, facilitating communication, design mockups and overseeing development.
- Actively look for ways to continuously evolve website structure and content for best user experience and conversions according to SEO and CRO best practices,
- Work with internal CRO team to schedule testing for improved site optimization and communicate results and recommendations to client
- Maintain client relationships which may include the coordination of client contact points (calls, emails, deliverables)
- Work with Content Strategist and Website Architect to oversee build of new consumer site and help oversee subsequent site updates.
- 3-5 years experience working in an eCommerce setting; working with the Demandware platform is a plus
- Clear understanding of web standards and usability methods and best practices
- Working knowledge of HTML and related web site development technologies and software
- A working knowledge of SEO, SEM, Paid ads, and UX/UI, and how content is shared and digested across the spectrum of digital media
- Experience with Google Analytics, Optimizely and JIRA
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication and project management skills
- Ability work effectively with others
Clearlink's team of 1,300+ employees is headquartered in Salt Lake City and has been creating marketing content services for Fortune 500 companies for over 13 years. At Clearlink you will have opportunities to work with people who are as passionate as they are talented, develop yourself and your skills, and create valuable content and relationships every day. We also like to reward our employees:
- Up to 100% healthcare for your entire family
- Over two weeks paid time off
- Paid ski days, wellness activities, and team outings
- Fully-stocked break room and gourmet coffee
- Award-winning wellness program with free health coaching
- All-expense paid vacations for top employees
- Monthly gym subsidy