Clearlink Agency/Mattress Firm Team
Clearlink is looking for a Demandware (SCC) Developer to join the Development Team and help manage and maintain web properties for a large, retail client. The ideal candidate will be a hands-on technology professional with expertise in the eCommerce space and experience in developing on enterprise eCommerce platforms.
- Work closely with appropriate client personnel in coordinating required client resources
- Set up design and code review checklists, standards and process aligning with Demandware Lead and Site Architect
- Assign and manage client resources to assist in transitioning relevant knowledge to Vendor team
- Facilitate appropriate user sign off of deliverables
- Work with Demandware Lead and Site Architect in adopting best practices, reviews and optimization
- Work with Demandware Lead and Site Architect for resolving issues impacting delivery
- 5+ years in Software Development and Processes experience
- Expertise in Demandware development for an eCommerce domain
- Experience and understanding of development for web services such as third-party email service providers
- Experience with creating integrations for web services that support eCommerce systems such as inventory, product information, content management, etc.
- Strong knowledge of development methodology and tools such as Gulp, Grunt, Node, etc.
- Strong knowledge of version control technologies such as Git
- Experience with multiple management and communication tools such as BitBucket, JIRA, Slack, etc.
- Knowledge of responsive design and experience in delivering web and mobile device projects
- Ability to understand technical specifications and log file analysis
- Creative solving of technical problems and ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables
- Ability to work with external vendors and teams to ensure high quality products are delivered on time
- Experience working closely with QA and business teams to communicate problem impacts and to understand business requirements
Clearlink's team of 1,300+ employees is headquartered in Salt Lake City and has been creating marketing content services for Fortune 500 companies for over 13 years. At Clearlink you will have opportunities to work with people who are as passionate as they are talented, develop yourself and your skills, and create valuable content and relationships every day. We also like to reward our employees:
- Up to 100% healthcare for your entire family
- Over two weeks paid time off
- Paid ski days, wellness activities, and team outings
- Fully-stocked break room and gourmet coffee
- Award-winning wellness program with free health coaching
- All-expense paid vacations for top employees
- Monthly gym subsidy