The Director – Strategy & Integrated Solutions supports the SVP of Strategy & Integrated Solutions in shaping and communicating strategy for the portfolio of Clearlink and SYKES brands, and partners with other corporate and business unit leaders to ensure operational alignment with strategic initiatives.
The Director – Strategy & Integrated Solutions also serves as a key leader for ideation and implementation of horizontal strategic initiatives, especially those with a focus on longer-term innovation and transformation.
Lastly, the Director – Strategy & Integrated Solutions serves as an internal and external representative of Clearlink’s views on business strategy and interacts with current and prospective clients as directed (as well as Clearlink & SYKES stakeholders) to pitch new projects and leverage strategic capabilities as a competitive advantage.
- Identify and drive pursuit of new sources of revenue and profit from current/new/expanded markets, new and/or enhanced products or services, and new ways of working
- Assist the SVP of Strategy & Integrated Solutions and senior leadership team in defining and refining the business strategy and operating framework for Clearlink
- Facilitate communication of the strategy, long-term vision, and underlying business logic within and across SYKES and Clearlink
- Support and help lead transformational initiatives within the organization, which may include strategic initiative project oversight, identification/implementation of new strategic partnerships, and organizational design and governance
- Define, activate, and help lead horizontal (i.e., cross-BU) initiatives critical to achieving business objectives; work with BU leadership teams to ensure strategic alignment and effective execution of strategy
- Participate in marketing, sales, technology and new business pursuits
- % of revenue and GP generated from new sources
- Amount of business gained from competitors as a result of innovated business practices
- % improvements to key Clearlink and SYKES KPIs like conversion, revenue per call, average handle time, NPS, etc.
- Hitting deadlines for key initiatives and communication of key initiatives
- % improvements to internal awareness of Clearlink’s long-term strategy
Established in 2003, Clearlink employs more than 1,700 sales, marketing, and technology professionals in Utah and Arizona. Clearlink was recognized nationally and locally for strong leadership, business growth, innovative employee initiatives and corporate social responsibility, including:
- Utah Business Magazine's Fast 50 Award, 2007-2016
- MountainWest Capital Network’s "Utah 100," 2007-2015
- Inc Magazine's Inc. 500/5000 list, 2008-2015
- Salt Lake Tribune, Top Workplaces in Utah, 2015-2016
- Best Places to Work, Outside Magazine, 2013
- Utah Work/Life Best Places to Work, 2009-2012
- Best Wellness Program, Gold’s Gym Diamond Award, 2012-2017
- Deseret News named Clearlink one of the Top Workplaces in Utah in 2015 and 2016
- Utah Business Magazine's Green Business Award - Corporate Excellence 2016
- Utah Chapter, American Marketing Association - Internal Campaign 2016