Clearlink is looking for a Compensation Analyst to build on a simple foundation of compensation philosophy, and help move things forward as we grow! You will be a member of our newly forming “Compensation, Benefits & Wellness” team - and will also be able to help contribute to company benefits programs and award-winning wellness program! Lots of opportunities to learn, grow, and continue to build your career!
- Formalize and maintain compensation philosophy at Clearlink.
- Review new job descriptions/titles and benchmark, using external data to assign job grades.
- Facilitate merit increase process for corporate departments.
- Ensure HRIS (Workday) is updated with new & current titles.
- Educate business leaders on principles and best practices of compensation - in hiring, promotions, etc.
- Partner closely with HR Business Partner, recruiters & other team members to ensure that compensation aligns with the company's compensation philosophy.
- Serve as point of contact for Auditors (Internal Auditors, SOX, or External Auditors) for documentation & approvals, for both Sales & Corporate organizations.
- Team player.
- Growth mindset.
- Continual learner.
- 5 or more years HR experience, including 2 in compensation analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Understanding of FLSA regulations.
- Willingness and ability to collaborate, work well with others, contribute to a team.
- Strong analytical skills (and enjoyment of “digging into the data”).
- Constant attention to detail.
- Ability to follow through & finish tasks by given deadlines.
- Proven ability to cultivate strong relationships and work well with others - at all levels of the organization.
- Workday experience/familiarity.
- Development of, and maintenance of, pay ranges and various complexities such as high-demand positions, or different regional pay differentials.
Clearlink's team of 1,300+ employees is headquartered in Salt Lake City and has been creating marketing content services for Fortune 500 companies for over 13 years. At CLEARLINK you will have opportunities to work with people who are as passionate as they are talented, develop yourself and your skills, and create valuable content and relationships every day. We also like to reward our employees:
- Up to 100% healthcare for your entire family
- Over two weeks paid time off
- Paid ski days, wellness activities, and team outings
- Fully-stocked break room and gourmet coffee
- Award-winning wellness program with free health coaching
- All-expense paid vacations for top