Are you ready for a new career in an exciting environment that’s like no other company? Clearlink is hiring a HR Generalist for our Orem location!
The HR Generalist will be responsible for creating valuable relationships with all employees and will serve as the main HR contact in our Orem, Utah office. This person will be responsible for supporting the management team and employees, while aligning with the headquarters in SLC, and office in Scottsdale, AZ . This person will be responsible for creating valuable relationships with all employees and will serve as the main HR contact.
- Serves as HR point of contact in Orem location.
- Work to advise and assist all employees and continue to build Clearlinks engagement, moral and culture.
- Assist directors, managers and employees with needs including but not related to benefits, payroll, and employee relations issues.
- Assist in maintaining Human Resources employee record system as it related to compensation and benefits.
- Assists in conducting employee orientations, on-boarding, benefit orientations and enrollment for eligible employees as needed.
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification preferred but not required.
- 3+ years experience in general HR (including familiarity with employee relations, benefits & payroll, and employment law).
- Excellent multi-tasking, organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, meet deadlines, and work with a certain level of ambiguity.
- Ability to compose and issue communications both internally and externally.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to present to audiences of salaried and hourly employees.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
Clearlink's team of 1,300+ employees is headquartered in Salt Lake City and has been creating marketing content services for Fortune 500 companies for over 13 years. At CLEARLINK you will have opportunities to work with people who are as passionate as they are talented, develop yourself and your skills, and create valuable content and relationships every day. We also like to reward our employees:
- Up to 100% healthcare for your entire family
- Over two weeks paid time off
- Paid ski days, wellness activities, and team outings
- Fully-stocked break room and gourmet coffee
- Award-winning wellness program with free health coaching
- All-expense paid vacations for top employees
- Monthly gym subsidy