The Senior Ecommerce Paid Search Manager will be responsible for optimizing and managing over $1mm in paid media each month. This position requires online marketing expertise, data analysis, and management of over 1,000 PLA campaigns.
- Create, implement, track, analyze and optimize PLA campaigns in Google AdWords, Yahoo! Search Marketing, Bing, and other search engines.
- Prior experience building teams and managing, training and mentoring junior staff on all aspects of search marketing and managing internal and external client relationships
- Strong command / expertise in managing bid optimization platforms
- Advanced MS Excel fluency required (pivot tables, charts, vlookup, sumifs)
- Utilize successful bidding strategies and effective keyword management on pay-per-click search engines to hit target acquisitions volume goals and efficiency metrics [CPA, CPL,ROAS]
- Actively test and analyze products and landing pages to increase ROI and drive incremental volume.
- Manage daily relationships with key search engine representatives.
- Provide detailed analysis of key metrics and program tracking techniques in order to increase overall search performance efficiency.
- Provide consistent and effective support to Senior Managers on forecasting and new business opportunities
Clearlink’s team of 1,700+ employees is headquartered in Salt Lake City and has been creating marketing content services for Fortune 500 companies for over 13 years. At Clearlink you will have opportunities to work with people who are as passionate as they are talented, develop yourself and your skills, and create valuable content and relationships every day. We also like to reward our employees:
- Up to 100% healthcare for your entire family
- Over two weeks paid time off
- Paid ski days, wellness activities, and team outings
- Fully-stocked break room and gourmet coffee
- Award-winning wellness program with free health coaching
- All-expense paid vacations for top employees