Do you have a passion for social media strategy, execution and reporting? Do you like working with multiple clients in a fast-paced environment? Do you want to bring your dog to work? Our Social Media Specialist role may be just what you’re looking for in your next career move.
As a part of the Social team, the Social Media Specialist will work independently traditional community management, and be expected to contribute to paid social media work as needed. They will bring a nuanced and thoughtful approach to different clients across B2B, B2C, and Enterprise channels. Perhaps most importantly, they’ll be able to provide insight and recommendations to clients on an ongoing basis.
- Execute client campaign work including (but not limited to) community management, content creation, editorial calendar management, and paid social media management.
- Work closely with the Team Lead and client teams to ensure social media campaigns are on strategy, on time and on target.
- Contribute to social media marketing plans and social audits and competition research.
- Create monthly editorial calendars and engagement for clients on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Manage reporting to detail key insights and results around client work.
- 2 to 4 years of dedicated social experience at a digital marketing, advertising, public relations or interactive agency.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, or related field.
- An intermediate knowledge of social media platforms, including the analytics suites and paid interfaces offered by each major social media platform in the market.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to think, plan and execute resourcefully, across multiple tasks.
- Ability to produce and present reports appropriate for client meetings, client board presentations, etc
- Knowledge of social media tools, including (but not limited to) Agora Pulse, Hootsuite, Buffer, Bit.ly, Sprout Social, Sprinklr, Pablo, and Canva.
- Knowledge of general office software and tools (Microsoft Office, Google Drive).
- Maximization of Resources
- Continuous Learning
- Problem Solving
- Customer Service
- S.H.I.F.T.S: Our How
- Superior skills and work product
- High EQ. We know people and their needs
- Intellectual curiosity: Learn the shit out of everything
- Fearless accountability for remarkable communications
- Minimum of three years of relevant social experience, five years desired.
- Educational Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising or related field.