Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
We are looking for a Cloud Infrastructure Engineer to join our Information Management (IM) Team within our Data Science organization in our Salt Lake City office.
- Manage the Information Management team’s Cloud infrastructure and services (currently AWS resources).
- Optimize AWS infrastructure with continuous integration methodologies.
- Work with the development teams to build out new automated deployment processes and optimize existing ones.
- Lead team strategy and architecture of the IM AWS Infrastructure/network and ensure best practices are followed on IM applications.
- Ensure security standards are followed so that IM applications are SOX compliant.
- Oversee proper user access to AWS resources.
- Build solutions to automate repeatable administration tasks and effectively monitor Cloud resources.
- Work on a collaborative team to modernize our custom data ingestion.
- Leverage modern cloud technologies on the AWS platform including graph databases, RDS, Redshift, lambda architecture, and analytical/reporting services to provide novel solutions to business partners.
- Assure that our database platforms run efficiently and mitigate performance degradation and downtime (light DBA support).
- Work with Marketing and Operational IT to design and implement cross-team infrastructure and architecture for AWS resources.
- Supporting both platform and application issues from inception to resolution.
- Work to maintain upgrades on infrastructure using application change control methods.
- Minimum 2 years of strong experience in DevOps, System Administration, and management of Cloud resources (AWS experience preferred).
- Strong linux server management experience.
- Strong IT environment management skills such as networking, server application management, and scaling/tuning a production environment.
- Past experience working with data and analytical teams.
- Good development experience involving the manipulation or throughput of large data sets.
- Candidates need to have experience with object oriented programming in one or many of: PHP, Python, Node.js, goLang, etc. as well as strong SQL experience.
- Experience managing a relational database (MPP databases a plus).
- Familiarity with Lambda Architecture.
- Self-motivated, innovative person with analytical, problem solving, organizational, and interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt to changes and new ideas.
- Ability to demonstrate history of positive customer communication and relationship management.
Clearlink's team of 1,300+ employees is headquartered in Salt Lake City and has been creating marketing content services for Fortune 500 companies for over 13 years. At Clearlink you will have opportunities to work with people who are as passionate as they are talented, develop yourself and your skills, and create valuable content and relationships every day. We also like to reward our employees:
- Up to 100% healthcare for your entire family
- Over two weeks paid time off
- Paid ski days, wellness activities, and team outings
- Fully-stocked break room and gourmet coffee
- Award-winning wellness program with free health coaching
- All-expense paid vacations for top employees
- Monthly gym subsidy