We are looking for a Data Integration Engineer to join our Information Management Team within our Data Science organization in our Salt Lake City office.
- Work on a collaborative team of software developers to modernize our custom data ingestion.
- Leverage modern cloud technologies on the AWS platform including graph databases, lambda architecture, and reporting services to provide novel solutions to business partners.
- Define and implement our growing set of analytical APIs.
- Pull data from multiple APIs for use by the ETL team in our Data Warehouse.
- Supporting both platform and application issues from inception to resolution.
- Work to maintain upgrades on infrastructure using application change control methods.
- Work with Marketing Technologists and Operational Application Engineers to design and implement modern data application solutions to meet real-time business needs.
- 2 years of development experience involving the manipulation or throughput of large data sets.
- Candidates need to have experience with object oriented programming in one or many of: PHP, Python, Node.js, goLang, etc. as well as strong SQL experience.
- Experience managing a relational database.
- Familiarity with Lambda Architecture.
- Developed integration between multiple systems using third party APIs.
- Self-motivated, innovative person with analytical, problem solving, organizational, and interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt to changes and new ideas.
- Basic IT skills such as networking and server application/environment management.
- Ability to demonstrate history of positive customer communication and relationship management.
Clearlink's team of 1,300+ employees is headquartered in Salt Lake City and has been creating marketing content services for Fortune 500 companies for over 13 years. At Clearlink you will have opportunities to work with people who are as passionate as they are talented, develop yourself and your skills, and create valuable content and relationships every day. We also like to reward our employees:
- Up to 100% healthcare for your entire family
- Over two weeks paid time off
- Paid ski days, wellness activities, and team outings
- Fully-stocked break room and gourmet coffee
- Award-winning wellness program with free health coaching
- All-expense paid vacations for top employees
- Monthly gym subsidy