The Project Management Lead is an individual contributor that reports to the Manager of Project Management.
This individual works autonomously and is tasked with managing larger, more complex or cross-departmental projects. He/she may mentor/train new project managers, conducts project audits and may step in to assist in troubled projects. They may act as a third party mediator and be accountable for leading department-wide process implementation, change, and communication. They are the subject matter expert in their field and the go-to contact for PM-related questions, issues, etc.
The Technical Project Management is responsible for ensuring that brand and infrastructure projects more effectively and efficiently through the change management process. Also responsible for contributing to process improvement through team learnings, etc. Manage the full range of projects sizes as well as unique or complex projects and projects crossing teams Identify and communicate issues/concerns/learnings to all teams within their division. Works with IT leadership to effect change and constantly push the team to new levels of knowledge and practice.
- The role of a Project Management Lead is to ensure that each project has clear goals and timelines. Provide project estimation and planning, including being responsible for scheduling, resourcing requirements, and budgeting. Perform overall project risk and issue management, and handle detailed tracking and mitigation planning. This candidate will also have a technical background for best practices and tools and will be able to educate team members on these. The PM Lead sets
- milestones for each project, coordinate efforts between operations and technology teams, in order to effectively and efficiently deliver projects according to plan.
- Assists the operations component to automate and scale processes with implementation and provide stakeholders and senior management with regular progress updates
- Project Scoping
- Travel as required by brand partner (10%)
- Jira experience is recommended but not required.
- Lucid charts experience is recommended but not required.
- Ability to Confidently facilitate a brand partner or internal management
- Carry out conversations with various departments
- Verbal and written communications skills
- Organization & planning skills
- Leadership skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Awareness and advocate for company culture
- Positive attitude
- Resource to team members
- Ability to deal with people at all levels in the organization
- Agile/adaptable to change
- Ability to handle stress/emotional intelligence
- Thrive under pressure
- Ability to manage stakeholder needs
- Possesses a clear vision
- Good working memory
- Ability to influence; persuasive
- Good interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of brand/infrastructure project flow
- Understanding of basic design and development terminology
- Presentation skills
- Ability to train others
- Thorough understanding of and experience utilizing various project management methodologies
CLEARLINK’s team of 1,300+ employees is headquartered in Salt Lake City and has been creating marketing content services for Fortune 500 companies for over 13 years. At CLEARLINK you will have opportunities to work with people who are as passionate as they are talented, develop yourself and your skills, and create valuable content and relationships every day. We also like to reward our employees:
- Up to 100% healthcare for your entire family
- Over two weeks paid time off
- Paid ski days, wellness activities, and team outings
- Fully-stocked break room and gourmet coffee
- Award-winning wellness program with free health coaching
- All-expense paid vacations for top employees
- Monthly gym subsidy