We are looking for an enthusiastic, curious and intuitive UX designer, with exceptional Information Architecture and UX skills to help produce a site map and wireframes for a website redesign. This freelance position will work closely with our company stakeholders and design team.
The ideal candidate will have expertise and significant experience working on web design projects from research, to low-fi wireframes, to seamless hand-off with design and development teams.
- Deep review of the existing site to understand all legacy content and how it works together.
- Understand and incorporate changes in brand direction that affect target audience and user journey through the site.
- Use core principles of IA to create a new sitemap that effectively brings existing content onto the new site structure.
- Use core principles of UX Design to determine templates needed for various pages and content, ultimately producing design-ready wireframes.
- Use a combination of user journey best practices (for our industry) and web analytics data to provide confident recommendations for all deliverables.
- 4-5 years of UX experience for web design
- Strong understanding of Information Architecture and how to reorganize content
- Deep understanding of modern best practices for website design and layout
- Graphic design experience is a plus
- Skills in prototyping software are required (Omnigraffle, Axure, or comparable)
- Portfolio of proven work samples
- Maximization of Resources
- Continuous Learning
- Problem Solving
- Customer Service
- S.H.I.F.T.S: Our How
- Superior skills and work product
- High EQ. We know people and their needs
- Intellectual curiosity: Learn the shit out of everything
- Fearless accountability for remarkable communications
- Educational Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising or related field.