The Clearlink Insurance team is looking for a skilled IT Business Analyst to join our team. This position will support the IT Program Director in a wide range of functions including: data analysis and validation, system performance and optimization, gathering project requirements, and some general project/product management duties.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree or professional level of knowledge in a specialized field, or equivalent, related experience. Preferably Business or Information Technology.
- Experience: 1 - 3 years - or Associate's Degree equivalent plus 3 - 5 years.
- Knowledge: General knowledge of industry practices, standards, and concepts within field of work. Applies them to perform work requiring analytical business skills.
- Decision Making: Makes decisions related to a wide variety of situations within management limits. Interprets data, applying judgment and discretion. Decisions influence portions of a project, client relationships and/or expenditures.
- Supervision Received: Works independently under general supervision. Work is reviewed for overall adequacy in meeting objectives.
- Problem Solving /Operations/Direct Work Involvement: Develops solutions to a variety of problems, typically of moderate scope and complexity.
- Proactive approach to work, looks for areas that could be improved or innovated.
Additional knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Knowledge of property and casualty insurance business preferred
- Knowledge of Medicare preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Some procedural development/workflow analysis experience required
- Excellent organizational, time management, and problem solving skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Working knowledge of SQL preferred
- Ability to multi-task, manage details, and execute effective follow through
- Ability to apply a working knowledge of a system development methodology
- Experience in defining and documenting business requirements and use cases preferred
- Experience in developing and executing system test plans and test matrices
- Proficiency in the use of desktop applications, Excel in particular
CLEARLINK’s team of 1,700+ employees is headquartered in Salt Lake City and has been creating marketing content services for Fortune 500 companies for over 13 years. At CLEARLINK you will have opportunities to work with people who are as passionate as they are talented, develop yourself and your skills, and create valuable content and relationships every day. We also like to reward our employees:
- Up to 100% healthcare for your entire family
- Over two weeks paid time off
- Paid ski days, wellness activities, and team outings
- Fully-stocked break room and gourmet coffee
- Award-winning wellness program with free health coaching
- All-expense paid vacations for top employees
- Monthly gym subsidy