As the VP of Sales, you will be working directly with our Executive Vice President to ensure that your team is hitting numbers, increasing profitability, and acquiring new customers.
- Develops and executes assigned business unit's marketing and operational strategies to achieve business objectives.
- Manages relationship with brand partners to foster business growth and development; ensure brand partner compliance within business unit.
- Participates with other senior managers in developing strategy for entire company;
- Partners with marketing channel heads to identify opportunities for developing lead and revenue generation campaigns.
- Determines, monitors, and reports the business unit's key performance indicators (KPIs); anticipates and reacts quickly to trends and changes in performance.
- Develops and manages Brand unit's budgets as well as P&L; conduct P&L reviews with executives.
- Directs and manages as well as hires, supervises, develops, and mentors management team for assigned business unit;
- Collaborates with various departments to develop and implement employee performance management and training programs, as well as workforce planning, for adding headcount, and participating in succession planning.
- Partners with technology leaders to identify and implement new technology and improve existing technology based on business needs.
- Develops, documents and enforces sales policies, standard operating procedures and best practices as well as streamlines sales processes;
- Other duties may be assigned as required.
- Bachelors degree in Business or equivalent experience, required
- MBA, preferred
- 5+ years of overall work experience
- Management experience, required
- Experience managing teams or units of more than 50 people, preferred
- Experience being responsible for the profit and loss of a business unit, preferred
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate, work effectively with, and motivate others
- Ability to self-manage and keep track of multiple projects
- Must be at Director level to apply internally