If you love navigating uncharted territory, leading exceptional cross-functional teams, and delivering results, this may be the job for you!
As the newest Marketing Director on the Consumer Brands team at Clearlink, you’ll develop a content strategy and marketing plan to build business in a new market segment. We’re looking for an experienced digital marketer and leader who can create marketing strategies from scratch, has a proven track record of success, and is highly motivated to reach and exceed goals. You will help grow the business through optimizing current tactics and testing and developing new channels.
At Clearlink, the core of our business relies on creating and maintaining valuable relationships, and as a Marketing Director, you will connect with employees and help contribute to a fun, positive work environment that facilitates creative ideas and inspires employees to meet aggressive goals.
The Consumer Brands team has experienced rapid growth over the last few years and has high expectations for our leaders. We’re looking for someone who can hit the ground running and help us continue our success.
- Create a long-term digital marketing strategy and roadmap that clarifies vision for your team’s brand/website and effectively communicate to key stakeholders across the organization.
- Lead a cross-functional digital marketing team comprised of a content strategist, SEO specialist, PPC specialist, copywriter, editor, designer, front-end developer, and other team members with a focus on execution and career growth & development.
- Collaborate with your team to develop and execute content and website strategies that align with overall business objectives.
- Manage your brand’s P&L as a true business owner. Communicate short and long-term profitability objectives to stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Seek out new marketing opportunities through market research: conferences, client meetings, collaboration with sales, etc.
- Manage project priorities as needed.
- Set standard of excellence/quality in marketing initiatives including project completion, content creation, KPIs, etc.
- Build and develop a marketing team that is competent, knowledgeable, engaged, and efficient; assist in making staffing and hiring decisions
- Work with PPC, SEO, Print, Affiliate, New Channels, Research & Testing, UX and CRO experts and leaders to complete your team’s projects.
- Leverage PM, compliance, and analysts to shepherd projects through the production process and to ensure business objectives are met.
- Raise any roadblocks or concerns in a timely manner with appropriate team members when support services are not meeting expectations.
- Manage day-to-day personnel issues within team while coordinating with cross-functional leadership.
Your Core KPIs:
- Brand and website revenue and profitability
- Website traffic
- New customer acquisition
- Qualified visits from channels
- Qualified calls from visits
- Channel specific CPAs and profitability
- Year-over-Year Growth
- Minimum 5 years digital marketing experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in marketing or business, related field, or equivalent experience
- Independent thinker with ability to work with minimal direction or supervision
- Experience with web analytics tools like Google and Adobe Analytics
- Experience in Paid and Organic Search; AdWords, Bing, Search Console,
- WordPress experience preferred
- Experience managing marketing teams
- Experience with Search marketing and competitive research tools like Moz, SEMRush, rank tracking tools, etc.
- Experience building content plans and/or editorial calendars for digital publications/websites
- Advanced Excel capabilities
- Passionate, driven to achieve progress and growth
- Ability to navigate complex organizations and prioritize effectively
- General business and financial acumen. Experience managing P&L a plus.
- Experience in Financial Services or Insurance verticals preferred
Established in 2003, Clearlink employs more than 1,700 sales, marketing, and technology professionals in Utah and Arizona. Clearlink was recognized nationally and locally for strong leadership, business growth, innovative employee initiatives and corporate social responsibility, including:
- Utah Business Magazine's Fast 50 Award, 2007-2016
- MountainWest Capital Network’s "Utah 100," 2007-2015
- Inc Magazine's Inc. 500/5000 list, 2008-2015
- Salt Lake Tribune, Top Workplaces in Utah, 2015-2016
- Best Places to Work, Outside Magazine, 2013
- Utah Work/Life Best Places to Work, 2009-2012
- Best Wellness Program, Gold’s Gym Diamond Award, 2012-2017
- Deseret News named Clearlink one of the Top Workplaces in Utah in 2015 and 2016
- Utah Business Magazine's Green Business Award - Corporate Excellence 2016
- Utah Chapter, American Marketing Association - Internal Campaign 2016