You are our ideal candidate if you have a degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field with 6+years of relevant experience in a leadership role. You have experience leading ecommerce strategy, are well versed in paid advertising efforts, are detail-oriented, highly organized, and able to prioritize work efforts to meet deadlines.
At Clearlink, the core of our business relies on creating and maintaining valuable relationships, and as a Marketing Director, you will connect with employees and help contribute to a fun, positive work environment that facilitates creative ideas and inspires employees to meet aggressive goals.
- Plan, develop and lead all aspects of the marketing function in order to achieve the Company’s strategic short and long-term sales growth, revenue and profitability goals. This includes acquisition through paid and branded efforts as well as retention through email marketing, and on site banners.
- Conversion optimization
- Oversee performance of marketing channels (e.g., Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube, direct mail, SEM, Display) to achieve aggressive revenue targets
- Lead the internal marketing team and provide guidance and input into their activities, guiding them toward meeting revenue goals
- Develop and manage marketing budget and forecasts
- Source and manage third party marketing agencies by channel to drive ROI and topline sales
- Manage and report on performance of Display, Paid Social, Retargeting, and SEM efforts.
- Oversee daily management of online marketing campaigns
- Lead a cross-functional digital marketing team in a matrixed environment comprised of a content strategist, SEO specialists, PPC specialists, copywriters, editors, designers, front-end developers, and other team members with a focus on execution and career growth & development.
- Partner with brand/client ecommerce team to develop, implement, and/or optimize effective online campaigns, digital marketing, and social media strategies that drive traffic, increase conversion, and expand sales both online and in-store.
- Support the client’s omnichannel strategy by facilitating creation of seamless and integrated customer experience across our digital platforms (desktop, tablet, mobile, app) and brick and mortar locations.
- Experience building strategic financial models and executing against them.
- Able to think strategically while knowing and understanding details; hands-on leader with a sense of urgency.
- Track record of increasing traffic, conversion, and sales on an ecommerce platform.
- Thorough technical understanding of performance marketing and social media marketing.
- Experience building and executing tactical marketing plans to drive online traffic and revenue (email, paid search, social, affiliate)
- Data-driven; clear understanding of retail and marketing metrics; commitment to increasing profit and ROI.
- Successful in building and maintaining working relationships with advertising and platform/development vendors.
- Experience planning and implementing consumer pathing from top though bottom funnel efforts.
- Understanding of broader digital marketing tools and opportunities, experience building and executing a digital marketing strategy for an ecommerce company preferred.
- Experience leading and managing cross functional team members
- Ability to consistently communicate across a large team consisting of cross functional team members
- Minimum 6-8 years digital marketing experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in marketing or business, related field, or equivalent experience
- Independent thinker with ability to work with minimal direction or supervision
- Experience with web analytics tools like Google and Adobe Analytics
- Advanced Excel capabilities
- Passionate, driven to achieve progress and growth
- Ability to navigate complex organizations and prioritize effectively
- General business and financial acumen. Experience managing P&L a plus.
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud (Demandware Engine) a plus.
- Experience with brick & mortar Retail a plus.
- Certified Scrum Product Owner a plus.
Established in 2003, Clearlink employs more than 1,700 sales, marketing, and technology professionals in Utah and Arizona. Clearlink was recognized nationally and locally for strong leadership, business growth, innovative employee initiatives and corporate social responsibility, including:
- Utah Business Magazine's Fast 50 Award, 2007-2016
- MountainWest Capital Network’s "Utah 100," 2007-2015
- Inc Magazine's Inc. 500/5000 list, 2008-2015
- Salt Lake Tribune, Top Workplaces in Utah, 2015-2016
- Best Places to Work, Outside Magazine, 2013
- Utah Work/Life Best Places to Work, 2009-2012
- Best Wellness Program, Gold’s Gym Diamond Award, 2012-2017
- Deseret News named Clearlink one of the Top Workplaces in Utah in 2015 and 2016
- Utah Business Magazine's Green Business Award - Corporate Excellence 2016
- Utah Chapter, American Marketing Association - Internal Campaign 2016