Are you passionate about building relationships and helping people solve problems? It’s time to check out Clearlink! We are currently seeking top talent to work as an Insurance Servicing Specialis!
As an Insurance Servicing Specialist for Clearlink you will have the opportunity to grow your career. We are looking for talented individuals who are career oriented, high performing, and have excellent people skills.
- Active Property and Casualty License Required
- Minimum 1-2 years customer service experience
- Sales experience is a plus
- Track record of personal success – exceeding goals, career progression
- Ability to review, record and organize written data from a variety of sources with no prescribed format is essential
- First-rate communication skills. Customer orientation; demonstrates empathy and patience
- Focused, able to manage time effectively
- Background check, credit check and fingerprints will be ran on all applicants.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide timely, accurate and responsive information and service to policyholders and agents for limited Personal lines products, plans and programs.
- Independently solve problems of limited scope and complexity.
- Identify, analyze, and own customer policy needs to ensure high customer satisfaction, growth and retention of business.
- Build and maintain strong client relationships
What We Offer:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision Package (100% paid after a year)
- Up to two weeks paid time off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) participation
- Casual dress code
- Exciting and fun team oriented environment
- Lounge areas with video games and ping-pong
- Monthly employee development classes
- Annual company trips
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/clearlinkers
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/CLEARLINKtv
Who We Are:
Clearlink’s team of 1,400+ employees is headquartered in Salt Lake City and has been creating marketing content services for Fortune 500 companies for over 13 years. At Clearlink you will have opportunities to work with people who are as passionate as they are talented, develop yourself and your skills, and create valuable content and relationships every day.