Are you driven, people oriented, and looking for your next career step? Ready to be in a workplace that motivates, recognizes, and rewards top performers? It's time to join Clearlink as a Business to Business Sales Associate!
Clearlink is committed to a culture of support, opportunities for learning and growth, andachievement. By building teams that are strongly connected, offering regular coaching and training, and investing in individual potential, we see employees expand their skillsets, friendships, and opportunities, at work and beyond. By valuing our team through flexible scheduling, support for education, and a focus on employee health and well being, Clearlink has built a culture of success and excitement.
As an B2B agent you will be responsible for selling inbound calls from small to medium sized businesses with an emphaiss on cross-selling. You will be communicating with business owners, managers, and key decision makers, so professionalism is essential. On the B2B team, you will be part of a team that strives to bring an elevated sales experience to every customer.
What You Bring:
- You are self-managed and very self-motivated
- Experienced skill-set of establishing rapport, building value, uncovering, isolating and overcoming problems and objections in order to present as the logical solution to acquire a sale
- Ability to get along with all personality styles and build strong relationships with each of them
- Professional communication skills; ability to review performance with sales management and always be prepared to offer solutions to overcome inefficiencies
- Strong leadership skills with a desire to learn necessary skills required to grow into management
- Confidence to follow up with customers through composing exciting, well thought out, professional email messages
- Ability to engage a customer multiple times for followup to ensure sales completion
- A driven desire to work well with others as well as a desire to learn and work in a consistently evolving environment
What You Gain:
- $12/hour guaranteed base with an uncapped commission structure
- Monthly, quarterly, and yearly opportunities for reward and recognition; cross country trips, the newest electronics, and one of a kind adventures and experiences
- A work environment based on support, achievement, and opportunity to advance
- Incredible benefits; comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision Package (100% paid after a year), wellness coaching, on-site massage therapist appointments
- Over two weeks paid time off, 401K matching, and tuition reimbursement
- Casual dress code, lounge spaces, gourmet coffee and soda options
If you’re ready to put your optimism, high standards, and appetite for success to work for a team that is committed to seeing you grow and have fun doing it, apply today!
Next Step in Process:
A Recruiter will contact you within the next 24-48 hours either by phone, text, or email to set up an onsite interview. Make sure to check your email for further instructions.