Do you have a passion for building relationships and managing many different tasks at one time? Are you considering a career change? We are looking to find a high-energy individual for a 3-4 month Recruiting Internship.
As a recruiting intern you will work directly with the Sales Recruiting team and Sales Management team to provide front line support in the recruiting process and providing excellent internal and external customer service.
By the end of the internship, the intern will have gained experience in many faucets of recruiting from day to day employee relations to helping implementing corporate wide Recruiting initiatives. This role is expected to have a great deal of exposure to senior leaders in the organization as well as field Recruiting leaders. Because of this, the intern must have a great deal of professionalism and the ability to maintain confidential information. To be successful, the candidate will be a self-starter who is naturally curious and willing to take the initiative on improving processes and procedures.
- Assist the Recruiting team with recruiting qualified sales agents and any other positions within the organization that may need assistance.
- Pre-screen candidates to determine if they are a fit by following our process, which includes resume review, phone interview, initial face to face interview, final interview with department manager or lead.
- Set up expectations for candidates who are offered a position for training and first day of employment.
- Identify and implement productive and proactive sourcing and selection strategies.
- 1 year of call center experience
- Strong communication skills with ability to be persistent and persuasive
- Must be energetic, motivated, and committed to the success of the team
- Excellent organizational skills and exquisite attention to detail
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, perform under time pressure, and effectively manage competing and/or changing priorities
- Experienced and well-versed with information reporting, applicant tracking software, Microsoft Word and Excel, and other standard office software.
- Dedicated to working hard and taking on new challenging and exciting tasks
- Strong work ethic, respect, and dedication to achieve goals and create strong learning experiences.
- Ability to work independently as well as strong ability to work in a team
- Self motivated and driven
- Must meet the minimum requirement of being on current position for 90 days.